Auto Maintenance Services in Komoka, ON
Factory-Scheduled, Preventive Maintenance Services
So, you want to keep your car or truck running safely and reliably for many miles down the road, for many years to come. Did you know that you can keep your vehicle running at 200,000 kilometers just as well as it did when you first drove it off the car dealership lot? The key is to not neglect it. The key is preventive maintenance.
There are various inspections, services and replacements needed on your vehicle at different mileage intervals. Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for the factory-recommended maintenance schedule that is specific to your Honda, Mazda, Audi, Volkswagen or Nissan. This is a pretty good guide to help you figure out what service your automobile needs at the different mileage intervals. But this is only just a start because there are so many different types of road conditions, weather conditions and driving styles that can significantly affect when your vehicle may need a service performed.
The best way to know exactly what auto repair and maintenance services are needed for your vehicle is to bring it to Vaughan Auto Service. Our professional, Licensed Technicians can perform a thorough vehicle inspection and will be able to recommend the services your specific vehicle may need.
Common preventive maintenance services we perform include
- Comprehensive Safety Inspection
- Lube, Oil & Filter change (recommended every 4 months/6,000 km with standard oil and 6 months/8,000 km for synthetic)
- Cooling System Flush
- Brake System Check and Brake Fluid Flush
- Transmission Service and Transmission Fluid Flush
- Tire Condition inspected for wear, air pressure and rotated
- Battery Service
- Belts and Hoses inspected for wear and tear
- Air Filters inspected and replaced if necessary
- Wiper Blades checked and replaced if necessary
Staying on top of your preventive maintenance services will help you avoid any unnecessary, costly repairs down the road
Call us today to schedule your brake service or repair appointment!
Vaughan Auto Service Customer Advantages
- Professional, Licensed Technicians
- Guaranteed Repairs and Services
- Customer Care and Rewards Programs
- Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
- Environmentally Friendly Facilities
- Early Bird / Nite Owl Service
- 24 Month / 40,000 Kilometer Nationwide Warranty On Parts And Labour
- Courtesy Cars When Pre-Arranged