Brake Repair & Services in Komoka, ON
Brakes are the most important safety system in your vehicle, so when you need a brake service, only the best will do.
Fortunately, finding qualified brake services and premium parts has never been easier for drivers in Komoka, ON, thanks to the team at Vaughan Auto Service.
Whether you need brake repairs, maintenance services, or part replacements, we do it all, and every service guarantees:
- Exceptional brake repair and maintenance services—Every service is completed by a licensed brake technician with over a decade of experience, and all parts and labour is covered by a 24-month / 40,000km nationwide warranty.
- Top-quality tools and replacement parts—We use only the highest quality brake parts that meet or exceed the OEM standards of Audi, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, VW and other car manufacturer brands.
- Mobile brake service—anytime, anywhere—We offer 24-hour Roadside Assistance for Reward Card members (and membership is free!).
- Early bird / Nite Owl service—Whether you need brake service at the crack of dawn or in the middle of the night, our team is here to help.
- Complimentary shuttle service/Courtesy Cars—At Vaughan Auto Service, we respect your time, which is why we offer complimentary local shuttle service so that you can get on with your day while we get your brake system back in shape.
- Total transparency and clear customer communications—When booking your brake repair service, our techs go above and beyond to ensure you understand what is required and what options are available.
To book a free inspection and get a quote on any brake service, you can call (519)-434-7798, or book an appointment online using our online contact form.
4 Signs That It’s Time to Get Your Brake Serviced
If your car or truck is experiencing any of the following symptoms, you should book a free brake repair consultation with our team without delay—it could save you thousands in repair costs, or perhaps even your life:
1. Poor Performance:
If your brakes take a long time to respond or they’re starting to feel soft and spongy, it might mean the pads need replacing, or it could be something more serious. Get in touch with our team for a free inspection.
2. Squeaky Brakes:
If you hear a loud squeaking sound whenever you use the brakes, come see us right away! There’s a good chance your brakes have rusted from the rain and humidity, or warped from exposure to friction and heat.
3. Pulling or Grabbing
If you feel your brakes pulling or grabbing, this could be a rotation issue or a sign that your fluids need replacing. Either way, bring it into Vaughan Auto for a full brake service and complete peace of mind.
4. Vibration When Braking
If your car starts to vibrate when you are hitting the brake, it might mean that your brake rotors may be warped. Without a proper brake service, you might be causing further damage, so let us look at it before things get worse.
Important to note, this is not an exhaustive list—for a complete rundown of the signs of wear and imminent brake failure, get intouch with our team.
But even if you don’t notice any of these warning signs, regular brake services are an excellent investment in your vehicle—as long as you choose the right shop. That’s because investing in regular brake services not only reduces your risks of serious accidents, but also maximizes the service life of your braking system by:
- Preventing overheating or “glazing,” which accelerates wear-and-tear, increases your risk of total brake failure, and can even catch fire!
- Removing rust build-up, which can corrode discs and rotors and lead to wholesale system failure
- Maintaining proper alignment to promote even wear and extend the life of your brake pads
- Keeping your brake system clear of debris, which may cause excessive noise and grooves in the rotor.
All-in-One Brake Services in Komoka, ON: Get a free quote now
As one of Komoka’s only true one-stop shops for brake repair, maintenance, and part replacements, we’re proud to offer all of the following services under one roof:
- Testing and inspection of pulls, noises, fading, or other tell-tale signs of trouble
- ABS system testing, service, repairs, and resets
- Complete disc brake services
- Complete drum brake services
- Wheel cylinder and caliper replacements
- Parking brake service
- Brake rotor and drum replacements
- Brake fluid flushes
- Brake machining, and more!
By offering all of these brake services at our Komoka brake repair shop, we save customers time and money, allowing them to check off their entire to-do list with a single stop, and create more opportunities for bundling discounts and customer loyalty rewards.
To book a free brake inspection and get a quote on your next brake service, you can call (519)-434-7798 or book an appointment online using our quick contact form.